Tuesday 24 April 2012

YOU

My imagination takes us to a far-away land,
My fantasy gets me near you,
My loneliness conjures you,
My realities abhor you.
Broken in my head you are,
Yet my heart restores YOU



I have seen joy, when I saw your face,
I have spelled sunshine when I said your name,
I have held comfort, when I held your hands,
I have tasted ecstasy when I kissed your lips, 
I enveloped life in my embrace when you wrapped me in your arms,
I felt heaven with my head on your chest,
I have known the unknown when i thought I knew you.





 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am the seed sown
    in eternity's heaving breast ...
    I am the resonance you seek
    beneath the satin spread ...
    I am Kama's mantra
    I am Kali's tantra ...
    I am the sigma
    that holds the universe together ...
    I am the creator
    that bears you in her womb..
    I am the chain reaction
    that creates an atom bomb ...
    I am your past , present
    and your future ...
    Time you treat me
    more than your furniture ....

    ReplyDelete